Hi everyone,
I've finally posted my Florida photos to my webpage. If you're not sure if you should take a look, take a look! The photos are REALLY good this time. I'm not saying that becasue I think I'm that great of a photographer, but because this was such an amazing trip. This is definitely my best bird gallery yet. There are a lot of photos, but at least skim through them all because some of the best are at the end. Note: the first two images are links to galleries. I will be posting the list of birds I saw in another email.

In case you're short on time and you don't think you'll have time to look through them all, here are a few you don't want to miss:

Tricolored Heron: http://www.pbase.com/barrientos/image/108129771
Tricolored Heron Dancing: http://www.pbase.com/barrientos/image/108129778
Alligator: http://www.pbase.com/barrientos/image/108130848
Florida Scrub Jay: http://www.pbase.com/barrientos/image/108130856