Dear all,

In my area (a group that includes academic assistance, academic
advising, disability services, career development, academic internships,
student volunteer center and center for public service, and student
employment)  we will be meeting soon for a half-day retreat, with the
primary focus of understanding the impact that the economic crisis is
having on students and developing effective strategies for helping them
cope with the stress and make the best possible decisions for themselves.

I would very much appreciate hearing what you are doing, if anything,
within your learning assistance programs to address this issue.

Many thanks. I always appreciate the the insights and depth of
experience so generously available in this community.
--Leslie Foley
--
Leslie Foley
Academic Assistance