Dear Members of the Learning Support Centers in Higher Education:

I am posting to this listserv for the first time, and am excited to have the
opportunity to participate in this great resource. I am wondering if this
listserv has access to archives from previous members questions/comments. If
so, how does one access this information?  I am looking forward to learning
more about this organization. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Irwin M.A., CRC

Assistant Director

Office of Disability Services

Suffolk University

Office Location: 73 Tremont Street, 7th Floor

Mailing Address: 8 Ashburton Place

                                Boston, MA 02108

Phone: (617) 994-6820

Fax: (617) 994-6812