-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: posters..

Hi friends

Our Disability Support Services office has undergone a recent renovation
(newly painted walls and carpeting!) and we want to adorn our walls with
some professional disability awareness-type posters. Can anyone
recommend websites that have such posters?

Thank you!

Karyn

Karyn L. Schulz, Ed.D.

Interim Director

Disability Services

University of Baltimore

Division of Student Affairs

P: (410) 837-4141

F: (410) 837-4932

P    Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

browser to