From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Betty Linneman
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Slightly off Topic

I apologize if my request is a bit off topic, but I do think it's related to developmental education - at least tangentially.

I am on a "Go Green" committee  which wants to increase how environmentally conscious we are and go about our business.  We currently recycle paper to some degree.  We had a club collecting aluminum cans, but that has recently ended.

Any ideas of environmentally friendly things your campus is already doing or any resources you can point me to would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Betty Linneman
Jefferson College
Director - Learning Center/Assessment Services