I operate a computer lab as part of teh Academic Support Center. We have
used paper from the computer lab for scrap paper for several years. Since
implementing this procedure, I have not had to buy any paper for the
tutors to use as scratch paper. I highly recommend you work with a
computer lab to use their wasted paper.

Martin Golson
APSU