From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Critical Thinking Course

I am considering developing a critical thinking course and wonder if those of you who already have a course established could sharing your course syllabus, or resources that might assist me during this preliminary course formulation?

Wendy L. Wilson

Assistant Director, Counseling Center

Director, Learning Assistance Service

Shoemaker Building