Thanks for the tip Laurie. I will see what they have to offer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurie Hazard
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: working with blind students in basic writing

I think UMass Boston has a graduate program for professionals who wish to go into education for blind students.  Perkins School for the Blind is in Watertown,MA. I have to think some good resources would be there. Perhaps professionals at those institutions would have the expertise and would have very specific tips, concrete tips.

Laurie

Laurie L. Hazard, Ed.D.
Director of the Academic Center for Excellence and Writing Center
Curriculum Coordinator, Foundations for Learning
Adjunct Faculty, Applied Psychology
Bryant University

401-232-6746