Thanks William, I will take a look at what they have to say.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of William W. Ziegler
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: working with blind students in basic writing

It may be that one of these will help (located through CompPile):
Cook, Graham  Braille 'n Speak: A public domain document to assist
teachers: A User friendly guide  1996  ERIC Document Reproduction
Service, ED 422 682
Oswal, Sushil K.  The writing processes of a blind administrator: A case
study  1992  ERIC Document Reproduction Service, ED 345 235
Gere, Anne Ruggles  Insights from the blind: Composing without revising
1982  In Sudol, Ronald A. (Ed.), Revising: New essays for teachers of
writing; Urbana, IL: National Council of Teachers of English [ERIC
Document Reproduction Service, ED 218 655]