Thanks Elaine. That cleared up some questions I have had, and raised more questions. (Should tutor applicants requesting letters of recommendation from faculty to work on campus sign a waiver?)

Very valuable. I'm going to recommend a similar web tutorial from our Registrar Office.

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Utah Valley University
Math Lab Manager
801-863-8411

>>> "Elaine Richardson" <[log in to unmask]> 1/8/2009 11:45 AM >>>
Try this link to a tutorial on our campus website (at Clemson
University).  I don't believe you need special access.  It is a tutorial
followed by a quiz with 7 questions.
http://www.registrar.clemson.edu/FERPA/ferpa.htm

Elaine

M. Elaine Richardson, PhD