Hi all,
I am looking to use a video for my tutor training course this semester.  I wanted to order the NCSU's  A Look at Productive Tutoring Techniques, but the cost is much more than my budget can afford (economic crisis or not!)  Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to loan, or have a much more budget friendly suggestion?

Thanks in advance for your help

Elizabeth Michael Talley, MAT
Adventures Instructor
Peace College