From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maher, Patricia
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Center Names

We have also created a Learning Commons in the Library (a great new model and a great success already) but we still have a department identity:  Tutoring & Learning Services and the Writing Center.

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
Director, Tutoring and Learning Services
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL  33620
(813)974-5141

“We cannot always build our future for our youth, but we can build our youth for our future.”            Franklin D. Roosevelt