From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Libert, Jerrine M
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Diversity Component

We are asked to make goals within the SI Program that will promote diversity on campus.  Have any of you included a diversity component in your SI Training?  Do you have resources available?  We would appreciate your input at Indiana University East.  Thank you.

Jerri Libert
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Indiana University East
Richmond, Indiana 47374