-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pat Nelson
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LASSI

If you have used are using the LASSI, Learning and Study Strategies
Inventory, have you found it helpful?  We are thinking of using this
diagnostic to help at risk students improve their study skills.  Do you
know of any other diagnostic that might be better?

Thank you.

Pat Nelson
Manager - Learning Strategies
UVU