Pat,

I have used the LASSI at three different institutions, a small urban
community college, a large urban private university and now a small elite
liberal arts college. I think it is a wonderful tool with many
applications. feel free to contact me off list, or call me if you want any
additional information.

-Roberta

Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>If you have used are using the LASSI, Learning and Study Strategies
>Inventory, have you found it helpful?  We are thinking of using this
>diagnostic to help at risk students improve their study skills.  Do you
>know of any other diagnostic that might be better?
>
>Thank you.
>

>Pat Nelson
>Manager - Learning Strategies
>UVU