I believe there is (or used to be) a high school version.

>>> Alissa Chavez <[log in to unmask]> 1/9/2009 3:50 PM >>>
We have used the LASSI with high school students as well as college
students.  Feedback from both groups was positive granted information
was provided on how best to support their own learning style.

Alissa L. Chavez
Academic Outreach Coordinator
IAIA Learning Support Center
83 Avan Nu Po Road
Santa Fe, New Mexico  87508
(505) 424-2341

IAIA's Mission Statement: To empower creativity and leadership in Native
arts and cultures through higher education, lifelong learning and
outreach.