[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Our campus, the College of Southern Idaho, is also going green and has just recently began a committee as well as adding the above logo to all emails.  We went 'trayless' about 5 months ago and it has shown significant savings in water costs as well as thrown away food. The committee initiated getting recycling bins put out throughout campus for cans and bottles.  The board and the President approved this and purchased the containers through college funds and the maintenance department agreed to add this to their duties in collecting trash receptacles.  It has been a fabulous effort by all involved.

In regard to scratch paper, I purchased small dry erase boards that work wonderfully.

Kat Powell M.S., G.C.D.F.

Learning Assistance Coordinator

College of Southern Idaho

P.O. Box 1238

Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238

(208)732-6685

Fax (208)736-3029

**Remember no matter where you go, there you are.**