Hi Lindy,
Could you send that attachment in a different format? I would like to copy it, but don't have that application.
Sally

On 1/8/09 12:07 PM, "Coleman, Melinda L" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

At the end of every semester, I ask our student workers to pull all the
paper from my (and others') recycling box that has one clean side and is
not crumpled or torn. Using the attached 'template', they run it through
the copier so the 'To Do' list prints on the clean side--it is postcard
size, so each sheet has four lists. Then they stack them in stacks of
25, alternating colors to get a little design going if possible, and
take them to our campus Copy Center, where they kindly 'bind' them and
back them with cardboard for a minimal cost, turning them into little
'To Do List' pads. I hand these out during visits to classes, at Study
Skills Seminars, during individual appts., and keep stacks in our
Center. They disappear pretty quickly!
Lindy

Lindy Coleman
Coordinator, Study Skills program