 (217) 228-5432 ext. 3353

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kremen, Phyllis
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: policys & procedures

Hello,

We need to create a "policys & procedures document" for students who
participate in the services of

Learning Centers." If you created such a document - would you be so kind
as to share it. Thanks

Phyllis Kremen

Academic Development Center Director

900 Lakewood Avenue