From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cooke,Winifred B
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Study Strategies/Skills Workshops

From: Christine Flax [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Strategies/Skills Workshops

     I am looking to our treasure-trove listserv to find some new ideas for
Study Strategies/Skills Workshops---in particular, the content,
duration of each session, marketing of, method/s of presentation, and semester frequency.
These workshops are open to the entire student body.
Thanks so much for your feedback and wishes to all for a successful
spring semester.
Christine

Christine T. Flax
Asst. Professor of English Language & Literature
Director of PASS
Director of The Academic Link
Stevenson University (formerly Villa Julie College)
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21153
443-334-2639