Hi Everyone,

            Happy New Year!

            I am hoping I might get some reasons or arguments for not
merging our University Writing Center (in existence about 15 years) and
our University Tutorial Center (in existence for 30 years).  We are both
located in separate rooms on the first and second floors in the Library.
The Provost would like to bring the Writing Center down to the first
floor and possibly consolidate the two Centers.  Both Centers have been
functioning effectively and efficiently separately for all of these
years.  If you need any more information to respond to this inquiry,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Howard Masuda

Dr. Howard Masuda