Subject:  a few birdPIX since the first of the year

Hi all:

I have some images of birds that that I took since the first of the year that I had not yet posted.

On 010709 (1/7/09) I took in Tierra Verde, Ft. DeSoto.
Magnificent Frigatebird	, Common Ground-Dove, Boat-tailed Grackle

On 011309 (1/13/09) I visited Lake Maggorie Park and  took shots of Double-crested Cormorant & Tricolored Heron

Also 011309 on I visited St. Pete & Gandy bridge-beach and took shots of the following species:  Brown Pelican, Little Blue Heron, White Ibis, American Oystercatcher, Sanderling, Royal Tern

Here are the links for the pix of the above mentioned birds:

Brown Pelican			BRPE	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202643140/

Double-crested Cormorant	DCCO	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3201795081/

Little Blue Heron			LBHE	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3201795785/

Tricolored Heron			TRHE	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202642662/

Magnificent Frigatebird		MAFR	(1/7/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3201791487/

White Ibis			WHIB	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3201795181/

American Oystercatcher	         AMOY	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202643000/

Sanderling			SAND	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202643266/

Royal Tern			ROYT	(1/13/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3201795665/

Common Ground-Dove	                  COGD	(1/7/09)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202638972/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202638910/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3202638850/

Boat-tailed Grackle		BTGR	(1/7/09)