Lorraine and I birded Roosevelt Wetlands in mid Pinellas County today. A brisk SW wind kept the sparrows and wrens down but we had lots of birds to enjoy. The best birds were 2 Purple Gallinules. Other species of note seen at Roosevelt and along 28th St. are listed below.

32) Blue-winged Teal 24 at Roosevelt
4) Ring-necked Duck Roosevelt
1) Amercan Bittern 16th St.
1) Northern Harrier Roosevelt