So Sat me and Tracee started the cold morning off with seeing a lot of
friends and 7 hatch year cranes following an ultralight to there new winter
home.
Then after 2nd breakfast at Savannahs we went to the Refuge for some very
nice warm car birding.
r s hawk
cooper's hawk
n harrier
bald eagle feeding babies
clapper rail
sora
savannah sparrow
song sparrow
swamp sparrow
white throated sparrow
and at the lighthouse a white crowned sparrow adult
widgeon
redheaded duck
scaup
bufflehead