I was also wondering where all the Orioles were until they started
showing up this week, especially
the last couple of days.   I've had a male Baltimore off and on since
October, then he was joined by
a second one in January.  The female Bullock's Oriole showed up last
Sunday (Jan.11), and several
female/immature Baltimores have now started coming down to the
feeders, especially after the
freeze.

A female Summer Tanager is also here.  So where are the Western
Tanagers?

-----

Fran Rutkovsky
Tallahassee, FL