Subject:  Some New Year’s Day birdPIX

Hi all:

In organizing my birdPIX directory I found a few birds from the beginning of the year that I had not posted – yet.  On New Years Day, 010109, I was out at Tierra Verde and Sunshine Skyway Bridge. and found the following birds to shoot: Great Egret, Yellow-crowned Night-Heron, Ruddy Turnstone, Great Black-backed Gull, Black-hooded, Parakeet, Loggerhead Shrike.  The following links are to  the images of these guys.

Great Egret 				GREG
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3210219221/

Yellow-crowned Night-Heron	YCNH
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34290188@N07/3210219785/