Hi Everyone,

  At the request of Carl Edwards I'm posting this information. Carl has just got back from his birding trip in the Panhandle area of Florida. He's now at the Birding Festival here in Brevard County, Florida. On January 19th in Northwestern Escambia County Carl had a flock of Brewer's Black Birds. There were approximately 75 birds. They were located at Hwy 99 and Tunquil Rd. out in the field. He also was able to locate a Fox Sparrow in Vernon, Florida (Washington County). It was approximately 200 yards down Hightower Rd. just inside the second rusty cable on the left. I believe he said it was the same Fox Sparrow that was in the exact same place last year.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.