My advanced apologies for the delayed post:

I found a white-faced ibis at St. Marks NWR in Stoney Bayou 2 this past Saturday afternoon (Jan 17th).  The bird was associating with both white and glossy ibis.  Through my scope the birds reddish facial skin and ruby red iris were clearly visible.  The best dike to view this bird is #122 which runs along the impoundments southern margin.  From the tern nesting platform on Stoney Bayou 1 walk dike 122 eastward (SB2 will be to your left and saltmarsh to your right) carefully scan all dark ibis.  The bird was approximately 40 yards away.  As a result, a scope is preferable to see these subtle field marks.  The bird is in winter plummage so don't expect to see the white-facial feathering.  Afternoon offers the best lighting.

Also at the refuge were 15 species of duck scattered throughout Stoney Bayou 2, Mounds Pool 3, Lighthouse Pool, and the Bay. C.K. Borg Tallahassee