Help needed!  Is anyone from the Sarasota area or further south participating in the Jan 24 sparrow drive at Weekiwachee Preserve?  I am having car problems and am looking for someone who would be willing to pick me up.  I can pay for gas and food.  I would hate to have to cancel, as last year I wasn't able to volunteer due to a birding injury.  If you can help, please let me know ASAP.
Thank you,
Valeri Ponzo
Sarasota, FL
941-350-2782