Have been meaning to ask this question for some time, so now is apparently the time:  Where are all the orioles?  Like Keith, I always have 1-2 families of orioles at the feeders by this time of the year.  This year I have 1 female or immature male.  Does anyone have any?  And especially those who usually do.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville