Yea, another oriole has finally arrived -- a beautiful adult male !  Now if I could just get a bully Mockingbird to vacate the feeder.  About the only time anyone gets to visit the platform feeder is when the Mocker is sunning on the other side of the yard.  I have set up another small feeder for the sweet stuff, and everyone has found it.  Only problem is that I have completely lost the Red-bellied and Downy Woodpeckers that have been coming to the platform forever.  I still hear them, but they are apparently no match for "Mr. Bully".

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville