OK my birdy friends; please help me to know what they saw on the PGA course
In Port St. Lucie, (not sure if it was the Wannamaker or Ryder course).
Maybe some of you residents can tell me.
My sons think I know everything bird related, don't make me look bad!

Pat Baker
Niceville, FL

Hi Mom, Jack wanted me to ask you if you might know what we saw Sat. playing
golf.  It was on a pine tree, about 20 ft. off the ground, it was
not in someone's yard. It looked like it was made of metal, it was cylinder
shaped, about 1 ft. tall, about 9 in. in diameter, it had a round hole about
3/4th the way up, like a bluebird house, but we think the whole top was
open. Do you know what it is?
Gary

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.