Hi All,

  I went to Ft. Lauderdale to try and get some shots of the Black-throated Gray Warbler, and the Smooth-billed Ani. Both birds were Lifers for me. I was unable to get any good shots of the Black-throated Gray Warbler, but did manage to get some ID shots. I did a little better with the Smooth-billed Ani. The Black-throated Gray Warbler was staying high up in the trees, and would not come down. She also would on give me split second views. Still a great bird to see! The BTGW is located at the corner of NW 21st Ave. and NW 49th St. in the fenced in wooded lot. The Smooth-billed Anis are on Old Griffin Road.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3220710163
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3221618252
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3220710019
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3220768987