I just spoke to Neta Harris of the Space Coast Bird Fest.

She confirmed, and asked me to post, this change in boat and location:

We will be using "The Explorer" which is docked at Port Canaveral (not New Smyrna Beach).

The location is 650 Glenn Cheek Dr., Port Canaveral

Neta will update the website later today with complete directions.

The website is:    http://www.nbbd.com/fly/

Neta can be reached at 321 268 5224 (but I'd simply wait for the updates to appear on the website).

Dotty Robbins
High Springs