Bonnie Hall and I traveled to Alligator Lake, Columbia County, Lake City on Jan 24. We did observe the Masked duck for about 30 minutes beginning at approximately 9.45am. The bird was just a few tens of yards into the weed line across from the first hanky location, preening and resting.
Sincerely,
Chris Mason
Bonnie Hall
Tallahassee