Carl Edwards called me to report that he relocated the previously reported Neotropic Cormorant early this morning drying its wings on a snag on the perimeter of the salt water pond at the end of Boca Chita Rd. Walk past the Hermit's "Castle," an interesting structure with several rooms built with stacked oolitic limestone rocks and pieces of driftwood, until you find an opening to the pond. It was high tide and there were no cormorants on jetty rocks. Only one cormorant was on Marker 56, where Roberto Torres saw the bird yesterday. Carl had seen the Neotropic on the same marker yesterday afternoon, but he searched the area again today, desiring a better view. His persistance paid off! Life is good.........................

Paul Bithorn
Virginia Gardens, Florida
Miami-Dade County

P.S. Mysteriously, he found an empty can of Prince Albert pipe tobacco near where I had conversed with the nude sunbather on Saturday, who was wearing only a Tam O' Shanter and a smile, while smoking his pipe. Gives new meaning to the old punchline; "Do you have Prince Albert in the can?!!"