Hi Barbara,

I can talk to you about this off line since I taught one last semester. My
contact information is below.

Karin E. Winnard, Tutorial Coordinator
Learning Assistance Resource Center
Undergraduate Studies
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA 95192
Evaluator, ITCP and NCLCA
Past President, ACCTLA (1990-93)
(408) 924-3346

The information in this email message may be privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
think you have received this email in error, please email the sender and
delete all copies.

Barbara Speidel-Haughey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
01/26/2009 12:12 PM
Please respond to
Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals

cc

Subject
Tutor Training course: group tutoring

Does anyone know of a group tutor training course that is being taught at
any of the CSUs? We are creating a course on this at Southwestern and
would like to be able to articulate it as we have done for our two other
training courses. Do any of you offer a class like this?

Thanks!

Barb

Barbara  J. Speidel-Haughey
Learning Assistance Services Coordinator
Southwestern College
900 Otay Lakes Road
Chula Vista, CA 91910

browser to