From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Danberg
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VARK learning styles question

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences with the VARK learning styles material.  I'm interested in knowing how you used it, who you use it with, and how the information it gives you and students gets built on in tutor and student development.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Danberg
Coordinator, Peer Tutoring and Academic Success
Academic Enrichment Services
Ithaca College
(607) 274-5104