Yes, there are reading teacher out here! This is a great list-serve;
lots of thoughtful discussion and practical ideas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frailey, Marty
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: listening exercise

I have just joined this list serve after it was suggested by Patti Eney.
I have a question, is everyone in the list serve associated with
learning centers only?  Are their reading teachers here?

Marty Frailey
Lead Faculty Reading- Downtown Campus
office CC272
phone  (520) 206-7020, fax (520) 206-7044