Does anyone know of a group tutor training course that is being taught at any of the CSUs? We are creating a course on this at Southwestern and would like to be able to articulate it as we have done for our two other training courses. Do any of you offer a class like this?

Thanks!

Barb

Barbara  J. Speidel-Haughey
Learning Assistance Services Coordinator
Southwestern College
900 Otay Lakes Road
Chula Vista, CA 91910