Could you send me the syllabus?

________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Sally S. Dreier
Sent: Wed 1/21/2009 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Course for students on Probation

Hi Stephen,
We also offer a course for students who were conditionally admitted and are  now on probation or warning. The class is twice a week for eight weeks, and then they only attend once a week for study tables for the last eight weeks.
The topics covered are mainly study skill topics that are a review from our study skills course, with some quality thinking time exercises.
Sally Dreier
Study Skills Center Coordinator
BGSU