I am a reading instructor who is on sabbatical this semester.  I am designing a web site of innovative things to do in our two lower level reading classes.  I am sending an attachment that explains in more depth what I am doing.  If you are a Reading Teacher, please read my attachment .  I would love to have any of your ideas to add to the web site.  I want this to be a great site with diverse materials, ideas, activities, projects etc.  I want us to share the best of what we do.

 If any of you are attending NADE in February Iwould like to talk to you also.
Thanks,
Marty Frailey
Lead Faculty Reading- Downtown Campus
office CC272
phone  (520) 206-7020, fax (520) 206-7044