Hi ATM-Observers,

See:

http://www.starmastertelescopes.com/MX20MO.htm

I especially like some of the myth-busting he describes.

I will look thru the scope at the WSP!

Some of the issues he mentions relate to our longer focal length scopes
and alignment issues.

These are some of the things we will look at in the coming ATM meetings.

DON'T FORGET TUESDAY FEB 17TH ATM MEETING
"Everything about filters....etc"   Tandy Carter will do a powerpoint on
filters, their characteristics,
and what to view with them.

I will have a scope or two set up to peer through urban murk to see what
effect various filters will produce on deepsky objects.

If you have a favorite filter, bring it!

Clear Sky
Chuck

--
Chuck Broward