Landfill gas collection is a great option for existing landfills
and .  With anaerobic digestion, any new organic materials can be
efficiently converted to methane on-site before entering
landfills.  Biogas from a digester is cleaner and easier to get.
By removing these organic wastes, the lifespan of our landfills
will be extended so that fewer will have to be built.
Ryan