Dear colleague,

we are looking for qualified postdoc candidates (see below) at the
Institute for Scientific Interchange (ISI) in Torino (Italy) and would be
very grateful, if you could forward this information to potentially
interested scientists.

Thank you very much for your help and best wishes from Torino,

                                Vittorio Loreto
Dear Colleagues,

Applications are invited for one post-doctoral fellowship at the Institute for
Scientific Interchange Foundation (ISI) in Turin, Italy (http://www.isi.it). The
successful applicant will perform research on quantitative aspects in social
media, analyze data from user-driven information systems, and develop models as
well as experimental frameworks.

Applications are welcome from candidates with a PhD in Physics, Computer
Science, Mathematics, and related fields. A strong interest in
inter-disciplinary research is an imperative requisite, and fluency in data
analysis, statistics, and computer programming are all an important plus. The
successful applicant will join established research lines at ISI and contribute
to shape their evolution. Creative and motivated individuals are therefore
strongly encouraged to apply, regardless of their specialties.

The ISI Foundation offers an international, multi-disciplinary, fast-paced
research environment, with several groups working on complex systems science and
complex networks science.

The duration of the fellowship is one year, and it is renewable for a second
year. We are able to guarantee competitive salaries.

Applications should be sent to Vittorio Loreto (vittorio.loreto [at] isi.it) and
should include a resume, a list of publications and a research statement
summarizing past experiences and outlining the candidate's interets. Applicants
may be later required to arrange for two letters of reference.

Applications will be considered upon their reception. We invite motivated
candidates to send their applications by March 15th, 2009.