Dr Stokes,

We'd appreciate it if you could explain in some more detail why you
haven't found Kenneth Bailey's Social Entropy work to be of any use.

thanks,
 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963

  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php

> Date:    Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:10:02 -0000
> From:    Paul Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Social entropy

> Rhonda,
>
> I never found Bailey's work to be of much use. Yoy may however want to check
> out my Viability of Societies: Governance and Complexity Today.
>
> Here is the Amazon link:
> http://www.amazon.com/Viability-Societies-Governance-Complexity-Today/dp/3639111966/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234116281&sr=1-1
>
> Get back to me if there anything I can help you with.
>
> Paul A. Stokes PhD
> School of Sociology
> UCD Dublin

 -30-