Dear Dan,

I presented some research at Sunbelt 2004 in Slovenia in this area. This was
later published in a journal in the transportation research field:

Dugundji, E.R., and J.L. Walker. Discrete choice with social and spatial
network interdependencies: An empirical example using mixed generalized
extreme value models with field and panel effects. Transportation Research
Record, No. 1921, Washington, DC, USA, 2005.
http://www.elenna-dugundji.nl/due/documents/dugundjiwalker_discrete.pdf

Together with Theo Arentze and Antonio Paez, we also recently edited a
special issue on Environment & Planning B on social and spatial interactions
in travel behavior:
http://www.envplan.com/contents.cgi?journal=B&volume=35&issue=6

We are currently working on a follow-up special issue with papers from a
workshop held in Amsterdam in October 2007, 'Frontiers in Transportation':
http://www2.fmg.uva.nl/frontiers/2007

I hope that this is of some use!

Best regards,
Elenna