I'm surprised more marketing arms haven't picked up on the New England
Journal network studies on obesity and smoking cessation. Wasn't the point
of both of those that it's not individuals but small overlapping clusters
where - through interaction and engagement - small groups reframe norms and
thus change behavior? And that change often cascades through the clusters?

Who's taking that perspective on social networking sites?

June

June Holley
Network Weaver
www.networkweaving.com/june.html