I know this made the rounds before, under a different name, but someone
has packaged it with music!

http://www.aeriagames.com/games/mini/puzzle/4467/Untangle_1.2

Jordi Comas
Assistant Professor
School of Management
Bucknell University
570 577-3161

Ideas, Commentary and Research Blog: www.netsweweave.wordpress.com

Personal website: http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/jcomas

"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin

"Not all learning leads to intelligent behavior."  James March

"I often say sociology is a martial art, a means of self-defense.
Basically, you use it to defend yourself, without having the right to use
if for unfair attacks."  Pierre Bourdieu

"These are hard times to get it right, but the easy answers to yesterday's
debate won't get it right." Lawrence Lessig