From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Bernie Hogan
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Facebook app - new and improved!

Dear Socnetters (and GUESS-discussers),
My app for downloading your social network is new and improved!

Changes:
- New title screen (go to http://apps.facebook.com/mynet_phaseone/ )
- UCInet format, pajek is coming...
- More efficient queries for faster download times.
- Back-end and legacy code has been cleaned up.

To note:
- GDF format includes a lot of attribute data and pseudo-anonymous labels.
UCInet is barebones.

- You might have to "select all.." the text and then copy it into a text
editor. Different browsers save text output from php differently. Please
fiddle around with it yourself a bit before asking me.

- Please consider becoming a fan. I cannot view many of the usage statistics
until I get 10 fans.

Take care,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
Research Associate, Nuffield College
University of Oxford

1 St Giles
Oxford, UK